Can I get your current contact information?

hello AMSAT BB (E-mail),

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update
your latest contact information. Your information is stored in
my personal address book and will not be shared with anyone
else. Plaxo is free, if you'd like to give it a try.

Click the following link to correct or confirm your information: https://www.plaxo.com/edit_contact_info?r=8590018415-84577799--174321248

Name: AMSAT BB (E-mail)
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
Birthday:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.  I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

 +-----------------
 | Gopal Madhavan
 | gopalmadhavan@vsnl.com
 |
 | G M N Associates
 | Shreyas Apartments
 | 128(old63) Greenways Road
 | Madras-600028
 | work: +91 44 24937724
 | fax: +91 44 24937724
 | mobile: 94440-18452

This message was sent to you by gmn@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in
via Plaxo.

To opt out: https://www.plaxo.com/opt_out?r=8590018415-84577799--174321248

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Gopal Madhavan.vcf]