Re: Tried but 5 watts and an Arrow.....

Hi Barry,

>Sorry folks  I tried on Saturday morning and night
from >FM06.  I had a
>small southern window to use because of trees.   Too
>many high power
>stations and not enough power on my end.  Oh well
what >can you do.

Satellite builders also don't know what to do with
them.
The LEILA system on AO40 was a good idea, but it still
doesn't change these hams their minds.

The next solution would be a high power laser gun on
the satellite to evaporizes the high power uplink
stations. Maybe I should ask the US President how far
high "Star Wars" project is hahaha...

>73
>Barry
>----