Thanks

My thanks to the many who responded to questions I had re the TE Systems linear amplifier and the antenna preamps. My repeated search turned up the manual for the TE Systems amp so I am set there. Turns out it has a 11db preamp installed, and since both of the xcvrs for 2m and 70cm have preamps built in, I will go with that for now. My thanks to Gary, Richard, Hardy, Roger, Jim and anyone else who responded that I may have missed. Nice bunch of guys, and I am glad to belong to your bb and group. I have enough to get a working system on the air without the automated rotator control, and will get started by doing that manually for now. I will upgrade to some good sw and automatic rotator control later on.

Thanks - John Owens - N7SEJ