Thanks for Demo Help

All,

Thanks to all stations helping me give a demonstration to some elementary
school kids.  Therre were several who got to get on the air.  Sorry about
the feedback.  It started as a demonstration for the 3 rd Graders in at
Somerset Elementary.  However I learned quickly that a guy setting up a
tripod with a 2m and 70cm beam and rotor in the front of a school draws a
lot of attention.  In the end half of the school was there listening.
Everyone seemed quite impressed.

Again thanks to all who talked to us and those who indulged our use of the
bird.

73's

Jeff
KA8HQL