TE Systems Amps

Does anyone out there have a Model 4452G High-Power Amplifier (420-450 MHz) manufactured by TE Systems. I have one purchased in an estate sale, and have no documentation on it. I tried the TE systems website, and it is all in German (which I don't speak). Other resources in a google search didn't help. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You - John Owens - N7SEJ