OBX operation

OK Eric, here I go again. You ask me a Raleigh to let you know. This year
the operation for FM25 should be much better. I will have the new arrow
antenna to try. I will attempt to work FM and SSB on all the birds. I will
try the SSB using the 706 in the Exterra. Never done that before but should
be fun to try. FM with the THD7a/e has been a real treat.  I have a mode S
antenna and down converter so AO-51 should be a whiz. I will arrive in
Nagshead the 11th and leave on the 18th. Hope I get many contacts for this
seldom available grid. I will be running APRS as N4QWF-5 in case you wont
to see were the operation is taking place. I will also monitor the Nagshead
repeater so if you wont to give me a call on Echolink that should work.
Looking forward to a great week.  73's << John