SASI Controller

I have an SASI satellite rotator controller that was purchased without any documentation. If anyone can provide the documentation that originally came with this unit, that would be helpful. Since I am a newby in the Satellite communications game, I prefer to try and use this until I get more experience. I know that NOVA tracking software is compatible with this unit, but would like to locate other software choices if there are any. I am running Windows XP Home. Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thank You - John Owens - N7SEJ