RE: Field Day: Who's working what sat?

Likewise, the Raytown Amateur Radio Club, K0GQ, plans on concentrating on AO7,
FO29, and VO52.  If I can get a dish working, we'll take a stab at AO51, too!

________________________________

From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org on behalf of Lee McLamb
Sent: Fri 6/3/2005 5:34 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Field Day: Who's working what sat?

The Indian River Amateur Radio Club, W4NLX is planning to operate on
AO-7, AO-27, FO-29, GO-32, SO-50, AO-51, VO-52 and ARISS.  There's 32
passes above 5 degrees elevation during the 24 hours we'll be operating
field day.  Thankfully there's also a 5 hour break in the passes between
2 and 7 am local.

73,
Lee-KU4OS