Re: Field Day: Who's working what sat?

Gee, don't forget about AO-7. It was the only bird that you could work
without a problem last year. Especially if it is in Mode V/a. I hung a full
wave loop up horizonally last year and it worked great. No preamp and a run
of RG-6 for feed. I will be there again this year so come on over and lets
chat. 73's << John