Re: S band for 6 bucks...

Hi George et al....

In your email it looks as though you might have supplied CalAmp 2 numbers:

> >in whether either unit is for 2.4 GHz, and if so, what the IF frequency
> >is, for possible Amateur Radio satellite use.
> >
> >Model 130215
> >
> >Model 150318-1/F5322-01
> >
> >Thank you.

For the second number I found this:

California Amplifier DBS Subscriber Unit Stacked KU Model 150318 also
marketed as the FoxCom SDTV Downconverter Model #5322-75 has been
discontinued but you can still get them from:
Toner Cable in Pennsylvania. MSRP $74.95
Could they have been responding to the second of the two part numbers?

(I bought 2 anyway...)

Roger
WA1KAT