info on FT-290RII

I have one of these radios and I need to adjust the deviation. Right now it
is at 10kc. Yes I can talk from across the room but I really would love to
adjust it down a bit. My question is has anyone got a service manual on one
of these boy and can point me to the pot that does this adjustment? I have
searched the web for a copy with no luck. If you have a link to a site
please pass it along. Yaesu has of course removed it from there site long
ago. Thanks for any help and 73's << John