Thrust Bearing for Glen Martin Tower

I just acquired a Glen Martin RT-936 tower for my satellite antennas.   I
want to mount the az rotor in the tower and the ele rotor above.   Planned
on using their TB-25 thrust bearing on the top.

I called to order one the other day and I was kindly informed they no longer
have them and they are discontinued.   The lady told me she had heard the
Yaesu thurst bearing would work.  Purchased one of those from HRO and it is
not even close to the right size to fit on the thrust bearing mount on the
tower.

Does anybody no what bearing will fit, or is Glen Martin making a tower and
top piece for which no thrust bearing is available?

Thanks

Dick  K8ZTT