S band for 6 bucks...

...sort of. I just ordered 2 of these units for 6 bucks plus shipping. Not
sure what the specs are exactly but we'll find out. Should be fine for LEO
work at least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5752472274&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I have no experience or relation to this seller, just what seems like a good
deal I wanted to pass on. I would suggest emailing them about the shipping,
see the Q and A at the bottom of the ad.

73, Drew KO4MA