FS: Arrow II Ant and more!

Cleaning out the shack again and have the following for sale:

Arrow II Satellite Antenna. Model 146/437-10WBP with Roll-Up Bag. This is the
split boom model with the duplexer. See
http://www.arrowantennas.com/146-437.html for details. As new condition with
all documentation. $100 US.

Data cable for Kenwood TH-D7 to PC. This is an aftermarket cable. Very well
made with 90 degree angle sub-miniature connector for the TH-D7 and ferrite
suppressor at the 9 pin D-Sub connector end. As new condition. $10 US.

Data cable for Kenwood TH-D7 to Garmin eTrex. This is an aftermarket cable.
Very well made with 90 degree angle sub-miniature connector for the TH-D7 and
the Garmin eTrex square type connector on the other end. As new condition.
$10 US.

MFJ-1776 Portable Folded Dipole for 6 Meters. See
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1776 for details. As
new condition with manual. $25 US.

MFJ-1736 Six Meter Roll-up J-Pole Antenna. See
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1736 for details. As
new condition with manual. $20 US.

I will accept Canada Post and US Postal Service Money Orders or PayPal for
payment. I will ship as soon as payment is received.

All prices include shipping via Canada Post or US Postal Service to any
destination in Canada or the USA. Sorry no UPS shipping is available. All
items will be shipped most economical way with delivery confirmation and
insurance.

Shipping to other countries, or discounts for purchase of multiple items can
be negotiated.

73,
Darrell

--