Satellite DX operation to FS and PJ7

Dear OMs,

>From June 5th to 8th (GMT time) I will be active from both French Saint Martin
as FS/VE7RKK and Dutch St.Maarten as PJ7/VE7RKK on AO-51 on some orbits.  I
will be using a Kenwood TH-D7A(G) and a Pryme AL-800 antenna (no Arrow Antenna
this time).  Grid locator FK88 (but I will check as soon as I arrive), IOTA
NA-105.   QSL via XE1KK only, direct or bureau.

73 de Ramon, XE1KK
Satellite operations from XE, W, VE, FP, OX, TF, PA, LX, OH0, ES, KP4, KP2,
TG9, TI5, HC, HC8 & KH6.