No Subject

I am finally getting around to building my own Texas Potatoe Masher
antennas (K5OE) and am looking for a source of
aluminum tubing for the reflectors.  Texas Towers has a minimum $25
order and my order would be less than half of that.  Any other good
mailorder sources here in the states??  Thanks in advance.

Gary
KA9RAO

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended only for the individual and entity to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under state and federal laws.  If you are not the
addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you
are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to
anyone this message or the information contained herein.  If you have received
this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and
destroy this message.