K5GNA Email address

Please use bob@k5gna.com for contacting K5GNA.

Sorry for the delays in responding to Emails. I have come out of 6 /12
years of retirment to work for my old employer as a contractor and have
been gone most of the month of May.   I also had to change internet
providers to access their system (no VPN to VPN) and have been having
alot of trouble getting on line and getting to my Emails, especially on
the road.

This Email address should work also

73 & TNX,

Bob