QUEBEC PROVINCIAL HAMFEST

Just to tell that a free booth is available at this hamfest their 23
years edition for any clubs or organization. I planned to set up a
booth but i'm actually writing call letters on masking tape on the
table and i have to replace our local door prize speaker at the last
minutes.

It is an indoor flea market rain or shine and it is a 2 hours drive
from the borders.

If some sunday's drivers wants to pass by Sorel-Tracy they are
welcome. There is a beacon on APRS to guide them like the  polar star
but you will only find an hamfest no christ only me and may ham's...
With some tolerant folk's who are rag chewing about Ham radio.

Womens and childs under 13 are addmitted free.

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583