Schooll Projects

Good Morning All:

Does anyone know of any projects similar to the Starshine missions that
are currently underway, or in planning.  Several years ago, one of my
classes and I polished 2 mirrors which flew on starshine 3, and it was a
great experience.  I am going to be teaching science again this year and
would like to participate in similar projects if they are available.

Thanks

TIM HOLMES

W8TAH