Re: VO-52 telemetry ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miguel Menéndez" <ea1bcu@AMSAT.Org>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 5:09 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] VO-52 telemetry ?

> HI,
> I would like to know if somebody has received the VO-52 telemetry.
> Is it active, is it known their format and structure?
> I have attempted it in the CW frequency, but I don't listen anything.
>
> --
> 73,
> Miguel, EA1BCU
> www.ea1bcu.tk

Miguel,

 the answer has been published few days ago into EU-Amsat Yahoo Group
by William, PE1RAH.

73, Mak

=========>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FWD message from EU-AmSat Yahoo Group:

Hi,

The HAMSAT gives only telemetry to the ISRO  groundstation on none ham
frequencies.
ISRO use it to check the status and to switch on/off the transponders and
change attitude when needed.

The telemetry will only be activated by ISRO groundstation and is not for
public use.
The frequencies are secret and only for ISRO.

73 PE1RAH
William

http://mail.yahoo.com