Morning we receive signal from japan

Hello Yutaka Murata JA1COU

Morning!! 28 May 2005 01:57 UTC on AO-51 We receive radio signal by Kenwood
TH-28 of Satellites Gateway from you report QRK3 S-Meter 1 in Squelch
HS5IGY he will appempt access to AO-51 but not success. HS5IGY and HS2WAQ
appempt access to AO-51 success after elevation 10 degree but windows not
cover in japan. Thank you very much for you watched access to AO-51 we hope
to contact you and hams in japan on LEO SO-50 and AO-51 satellites as soon.

Regards,

TAMSAT