Re: preamps

On Friday 27 May 2005 21:59, Jack wrote:
> I know I am going to regret posting this BUT,
>
> what is the BEST 2m or 70cm masthead preamp to use?
>
> Cost not an issue.
>
> Current use for LEOs and then HEO when we have one.
>
> 8el 2m crossed quad
> 10el 70cm crossed quad

I suppose this might be a ham "religious war" type of thing,
but everything and just about everyone I've talked to leads
me to believe that the SSB Electronic premaps are the best.
They aren't that much more on 6m to 70cm, and I haven't
found anything else thats switched for 23cm, so thats what
I'm going for.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82