Re: [Fwd: Re: Time to throw your az-el rotors out?]

Andrew Carter wrote:

 >I think Hams could use this array technology.

Realistically, since hams tend to accept (albeit grudgingly) the
downtime of broken rotors, and repair labor is "free",  I think
mechanical az-el will be the most cost effective in the near term. But
electrically steerable arrays are wicked cool!

-Joe KM1P