Re: L Band Help

Andrew mentioned ...

> I was snooping for some microwave homebrew stuff, and came
> upon this site:
>
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/b.zauhar/
>
> The 2nd option on the left column of articles lists a "L-band
> Tx Converter with UHF input."

Bertrand also published the same project in the May/June 2003 issue of the
AMSAT Journal.  The article listed sources for parts and mentioned that bare
PCB boards were available from FAR Circuits (http://www.farcircuits.net).

Any design updates since the article was published are likely found on
Bertrand's web page, above.

--
73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ