27-29 May 2005 invite all HAM in Asia contact via SO-50,AO-51 Satellites.

URGENT !!!

Dear ALL HAM in ASIA

On Saturday 28 May 2005,there will be the Training Basic of Satellites by
Space Department, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology or
ICT at Prince of Songkla University, Had-Yai, Song-kla Thailand for HAM QTH
in South of Thailand , students and All public.

We just made will help HAM to contact with each other via HAM satellite so
the audiences attend the training will understand more about the basics of
satellite.

Therefore, Friday 27 to Sunday 29 May 2005  we would like to invite all HAM
in Asia, especially Russia, China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Singapore,
Indonesia and other to test the contact through SO-50 and AO-51 (mode J
Uplink VHF 145 MHz / Downlink UHF 435 MHz) LEO HAM Satellites.

Regards,

TAMSAT, Thailand Amateur Radio Satellites Corporate
e-mail : tamsat_gateway@hotmail.com