[Fwd: Re: L Band Help]

--
Andrew Carter

Cell: (847) 815-8600
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:08:12 -0500
From: Andrew Carter <acarter3@nd.edu>
To: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] L Band Help

KK0SD,

I was snooping for some microwave homebrew stuff, and came upon this site:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/b.zauhar/

The 2nd option on the left column of articles lists a "L-band Tx
Converter with UHF input." I am not sure if this is what you are looking
for, but will pass it on anyways.

Good Luck!,

KC9BOH