Correction .. PIN limiter diode in *WR42*?

If the net will pardon my earlier cerebral flatulence .. meant WR42, as
in 24GHz waveguide.

Thinking about the semiconductor equivalent of an old 721A type T/R
switch, in other words ..

On Wednesday, May 25, 2005, at 05:51 PM, Bruce Bostwick wrote:

> Thought I'd ask here since I seem to have reached the end of the
> Internet on this question ..
>
> Is it possible (for mortals on a finite budget) to get a PIN limiter
> diode module in WG42, that would limit relatively low power (1-10W)
> transmitter signals to a few uV or so?  Just curious .. ;-)
>
> "What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, if I hadn't told
> you you were going to break it, would you still have broken it?"  -the
> Oracle
> author.

"What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid
it.  When
you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long."
-- Thomas Sowell