Dual Gate MOSFET needed...

OK...I finally cooked the Dual Gate MOSFET in my 145 mhz preamp...to keep
this on topic, I use it to receive the LEOs...

Anyway, in searching and researching the internet, it would seem that ALL
equivalent devices are obsolete...I found that I can buy 500 for $2000 from,
I think Newark....anyway I need 1 or 2 if I am clumsy....

Part Number was 41137, the most recent sub I could find was a BF-988....

Any help would be appreciated...

It shows up in a lot of projects but sourcing is difficult.

Thanks in advance all!

Roger
WA1KAT