PIN limiter diode in WG42?

Thought I'd ask here since I seem to have reached the end of the
Internet on this question ..

Is it possible (for mortals on a finite budget) to get a PIN limiter
diode module in WG42, that would limit relatively low power (1-10W)
transmitter signals to a few uV or so?  Just curious .. ;-)

"What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, if I hadn't told
you you were going to break it, would you still have broken it?"  -the
Oracle