would like to be nominated for AMSAT BOD

Dear AMSAT members.

 I Greg Wycoff N0ZHE would like to ask if there is 5 current AMSAT members
who would like to nominate me for a AMSAT BOD position, if you would, please
send your nomination to Martha Saragovitz in the Silver Spring, Maryland
office by June 12th must be in the form of a letter not an email. any
personal questions please email me direct.

73 Greg N0ZHE