Re: Dayton, Transverters, S band antennas and a bunch of other stuff

Guys -- Please keep it comming -- im starting to get excited now -- LOL

I am rapidly finding that this stuff is going to be much more
achieveable that I thought

I was fearing 3K to 5K plus in expenses to get started and wondering how
in the world I could make it all work

TIM