SatPC32 and Uni_Trac

Hello:

Can someone lend guidance on exactly how one gets SatPC32 to work with
Uni-trac ? I suspect it is via DDE but I am not at all sure and the
manual is not clear about it. I have the older Uni-trac that is parallel
interface which then goes to the CAT interface of my FT-847 and to the
control box of my G-5500.

I would like to take advantage of the 'transparent' tuning in SatPC32.

Thanks, Jamie
WB4YDL