Gulf Alpha Antenna Order

I purchased a 2m & 70cm antenna from Gulf Alpha on EBay in late February.
I've yet to receive the antennas.  All inquiries are answered with vague,
but polite, promises regarding shipping date.

Has anyone recently placed an order with Gulf Alpha and recieved it?

I realize Peter does this as a sideline, but I feel after 3 months, its
beginning to get beyond reasonable delay.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5