2.4gHz WiFi panel antennas

Hi all,

Wondering if anybody is using a 2.4gHz WiFi flat panel
antennas for a satellite downlink antenna?  I know circular
polarization is hard to come by on these units since they
are all linear, either vertical or horizontal, depending on
how you mount it.  I couldn't see why a circular polarized
flat panel antenna system couldn't be made since one panel
could be mounted vertically and the other horizontally and a
phasing harness to combine them.

Anyhow, just wondering if any have had much success with
them on the birds.

Jeff WB3JFS