Re: P3E question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Sandstrom" <k5man@COX.NET>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 9:30 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] P3E question

> Does anyone know if P3E will use an IF matrix, similar to AO-40, to
connect
> the various uplinks and downlinks to each other?  Or will the
uplink/downlink
> pairing be hardwired?
>
> Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
> Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
> k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org

Hi Karl, K5MAN

As far I know P3E will not use an IF matrix like AO-40 but the
uplink/downlink pairing will operate as in OSCAR-10 and 13

70 cm uplink will be used for both, the 2 meters downlink and 13 cm
downlink but only one downlink will be available at a time, not both
togheter.

It is also planned to use 23 cm uplink for 13 cm downlink

73" de

i8CVS Domenico