Re: KLM 14C

The interesting thing is that everytime I've talked to
them on the phone they were very cordial, knew what
they were talking about, took my address and fax
number, and promised to send the info right away. It
seems to go both ways, that some people get immediate
replies from them, and others don't.  I'm guessing
it's just their work load, and I do understand that
sometimes things 'slip through the cracks'.
BTW....I'm very satisfied with the M2 antennas I have,
so I'm not slamming them or anything, just making an
observation.
Jim  KQ6EA