AMSAT booth at Dayton

Just came back from Dayton. Stopped by the AMSAT booth on Saturday and had
the chance to meet the folks behind the tables. Great job! I was impressed
by the traffic at the booth and couldn't resist getting some goodies. At the
same time, I found that overall traffic in Dayton was lower this year.
Nevertheless, it was a beautiful day for the flee market. I also stopped by
SSB Electronics and Down East Microwave. Both had a nice assortment and also
were very helpful in answering questions. Unfortunately, couldn't find much
else in terms of satellite gear. Maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Again, thanks to all the folks from AMSAT working behind the tables and
helping our organization.

Stefan, VE4NSA