Icom 910 and Mirage preamp

Hi all,
  All os a sudden my 145 mhz. Mirage preamp (mast mount) and very well
weatherprofed with commerical shrink tubbing etc. on connectors, won't
work, been up there about 10 years and never failed before. Its good for
165 watts input, but never go much above 50 watts on the Icom most times
and below. If I put the pwr up to full on the icom the display only
reaches about 20 db, before it would go to 60db + (100 watts) . The
remote control led lights up, so pwr is on the coax. The 440 preamp
(mirage) works well. When you push the button, the signal and noise
comes way up, no trouble to tell when its working. Coax is in good shape
and new drop lines (flexi coax)(rear of beams) installed two years ago.
Anyone have any ideas on what to check on. When I push the remote switch
for 145 mhz, there is no change what so ever in the signal strenght. In
the 440 mhz. the display bars increase and also signal. Big job to take
down from tower. Any help appreciated, thanks, Bill.

VO1OR
--
If You Don't Ask, You Will Never Know !!