910 & 67hz tone

Hi all,
I have the Icom 910 and can't access AO-51. No problem to hear it. I
Push (set) then (fm) and then roll it back from 88.5 hz to the end
(67hz) but it dosen't stay on 67hz. When I go back to look, its gone to
88.5 hz again. Is there some way to save this somehow. Also do you leave
the uplink freq. 145.920
frozen, (when transmitting) or does it also move with the downlink (In
rev.) 145 mhz works okay on FO-29 uplink (SSB), thanks, Bill,

VO1OR

If You Don't Ask, You Will Never Know !!