Re: KLM 14C

At 08:59 AM 5/21/2005 -0700, Ronald A. Stunden wrote:
>Is KlM still alive?? can't seem to find them on the Internet. I am in
>need of  either the matching harness or the dimensions for it. I have an
>antenna with the baluns that looks new but no harness. I would think its
>1\4 wave?? However that doesn't seem to work.. Any Ideas.  Thanks Ron
>----

Ronald,

KLM was founded by Mike Staal, K6MYC, who later established M2 when he sold
KLM.  Then a few years ago he purchased KLM back and has support for the
KLM HF KT34 antenna.  The KLM satellite antennas are no longer made, however.

You could contact M2 to inquire about the phasing harness.  They may not
have them but probably can tell you how to make one.
http://www.m2inc.com/

KL7UW proudly runs four M2 2m-xpol-20 on 2m-eme and the 436CP42UG and
420-50-11 on UHF.  I may soon acquire an old KLM 22C for 2m satellite use.

73's,
Ed - KL7UW  <new call>