Congratulation for your contact ham in Thailand via SO-50 successfully

Hello 9W2QC

Congratulation!! for your contact HS8GLR and E20MNJ via SO-50 successfully.
HAM in Thailand waiting contact to you but not have good antenna for send
radio signal to satellites. We have training produced of antenna using
VHF/UHF
frequency for send radio signal to SO-50, AO-51, AO-27 LEO Satellites.

Therefore, we would like to invite you and ALL HAM in ASIA wait on SO-50,
AO-51, AO-27 or LEO using MODE J (Uplink VHF / Downlink UHF) Satellites.

Thank you 73 / Regards,

TAMSAT