S-Band Siemens network phone..

Greetings all:

I acquired a Siemens network S-Band handset and base, which operates on 2.4 Ghz.
I have no info on these units, but I thought they might be tweaked for reception on AO-51 for mode V/S.
The handset requires 2 1.5V AA batteries for power, and the base unit appears to draw power via the RJ-45 plug.
Model #s for the handset and base are as follows.....

HANDSET:
W30883-Q2400-C1-5
S30883-Q2400-C4-1

BASE UNIT:
WDCT-STEP5
A30883-X2420-B400-8-7411
E09Y
S30883-Q2410-A101-6

Has anybody ever toyed with such items, and if so, can they be modified for use as a receiver core with mods for converting the S-Band signal/s to 144 with the proper circuitry built?

I just obtained them today and I have to find a use for them, they are too intriguing to just collect dust.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Ernest A. Erickson, ka9uce, EN55
3960 Moen Lake Road
Rhinelander, WI. 54501
ka9uce@netscape.net