Re: Polarization Switches for KLM-14C and 18C Antennas

>Unfortunately before to install the antenna on the tower I did some pictures
>but I forgot to made a drawing of the PCB
>
>My question is if you can check from your references or from your antenna
>if the normally closed (NC) and the normally open (NO) contacts of the above
>relay are located in the PCB where I guess they should be in my pictures.
>
>This will allow me to check if the polarization sense RHCP or LHCP are
>theoretically correct or reversed without to lover the tower and open again
>the box for contact inspection.

Hi Dom,
Tnx for the pics very good photos!!

Mine is up on the tower also, but I used nothing from the old relay
assembly.  I just took a blank piece of board, drilled it for the old relay
I got out of the junk box, and hard wired it.  I'm not really sure to this
day which is right and left, but at the time I compared it with a right
hand helix I had at the time, and labeled the switch accordingly.

Jury rig a right hand helix, and that will tell the story...Cheap and
dirty, but it works!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...