MAY - JUNE 06 we would like to Contact through LEO SO-50 , AO-51 HAM Satellites

Hello HAM in ASIA

We have just installed the Satellites Gateway to receive the radio signal
from LEO satellites MODE J such as SO-50 Saudi Sat 1C that has Downlink
436.795 MHz FM or AO-51 Echo Satellite that has Downlink 435.300 MHz FM by
using receiver from Down Convertor UHF 435 MHz to VHF 144 MHz from Hamtronic
via antenna Cross Yaki UHF 8 Element / VHF 4 Element , which has automatic
adjustment for Azmimut and Elevation.

Therefore, after 12.00 - 18.00 UTC or 19.00 - 01.00 TST Thailand Standard
Time between MAY - JUNE 06 we would like to invite all HAM in Asia,
especially Russia, China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and
other to test the contact through LEO SO-50 , AO-51 HAM Satellites.

Regards,

TAMSAT