Portable V/S for AO-51

I was curious if anyone has tried running a dual band HT through
a diplexer to an Arrow for uplink and a 23cm/70cm down converter
for the down link?

I was thinking of using my IC-W32A through a Diamond diplexer
to my Keps dual/IF downconverter set to 70cm, and the Arrow on
the 2m side.  I was going to mount either a patch or a 3 1/2 turn
helix on the Arrow.  Should I be concerned about RF leakage to
the 70cm side and getting into the down converter?

-Freeman, N5FPP