unbelievable signal mode S AO-51

Will, it keeps impressing. I heard KB2M using his rubber duck pretty good
at times. W2XB solid copy forsure. N1JEP thanks for the call. Now here is
the good stuff. I was listening on a WIFI patch antenna made by Cushcraft.
I mounted it on the end of a 3/4 wood rod and pointed it at the sat. No
reflextor at all. I used tie wraps to clamp the Bob Myers downconveter to
the side of the of the rod. The receiver was my Kenwood THD7A/E HT. It was
very easy to track the dopplor. Whenever the signal meter started dropping
back I went down 10 kc and it came back to full scale again.  I am going to
put the patch antenna on the roof of the Exterra  for the next pass and see
what it does. This one will only be 9 degrees max for me so I will be able
to see what this thing does off the side. Boy this is fun stuff ! 73's << John