AO-51 mode S report

I finally got a chance to work the mode S last evening. Using my old Oscar
13 setup that worked very well for AO-40. Signals were nothing less than
terrific. Luc VE2DWE was there from AOS and had a great downlink. AB1ES had
a good uplink but could not hear LUC or me. Other stations heard were N8MH,
KC8ZFN, and W7CV all without responce. The old Bob Myers equipment is still
working well after all these years. What a great mode. Hope to catch you
all there. 73's << John