Re: Re: [Nova-Net] Nova Error Message

This is not true.  All tracking and tuning functions in Uni_Trac work
fine with Nova - perhaps you are referring to the fact that the
satellite must be selected in Nova, as it controls that piece only when
the programs are ran together using Nova's Uni_Trac 2003 DDE link.  I
run mine this way as I like the map in Nova better and I use the "list"
and "script tracking" functions of Nova.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP

--