Re: Wimo diplexer??

Hi Mike:

MFJ is still listing the Diplexer on their website at:
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-916BN

There is no mention that it has been discontinued.

I bought one of the MFJ Diplexers about six months ago.  It is very well
made.  I plan to mount it outside at my antennas along with the mast
mounted preamps and down converters.  As long as it is sheltered from
the weather it should work well.  Most coax T/R relays and preamps are
not weather proof either, unless they are mounted in a good enclosure.

My only complaint is that MFJ does not know the difference between a
Duplexer and a Diplexer.   A Duplexer is a device that separates two
frequencies within the same band.  A Diplexer is a device which
separates two different bands.

However, the diplexer is very well made, and the price is surprisingly
low, especially when compared to the other products on the market.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO
AMSAT # 5562