Re: Wimo diplexer??

Cliff (K7RR) says the MFJ has been discontinued.

What I don't like the MFJ is you can't use it outside.

The QST article has alot of info.

WiMo makes good stuff.

 SSB USA sells WiMo in the USA.

www.ssbusa.com

GL

Mike
K9QHO

-------------- Original message from Jim Wright <wa4ivm@amsat.org>: --------------

The last paragraph is typical of my searches except for Wimo.  Is this the MFJ you refer to?

HF to 440 MHz Duplexer w/ Female N Connectors

Click the thumbnail for a full-size picture.

Price: $29.95
Add to Shopping Cart
Download the MFJ-916BN Manual
The MFJ-916BN duplexer is a series of inductance coils and capacitors that acts as a band-pass filter. Your MFJ duplexer can be used two different ways. The duplexer combines the output of the HF/VHF transceiver and the output of the UHF transceiver so that both transceivers can be connected to the same antenna. The duplexer can also be used to separate HF/VHF transmissions from UHF transmissions so that one transceiver can be connected to two antennas.
The MFJ-916BN is designed for indoor use. If you use the MFJ-916BN outdoors, it should only be used for short periods of time under good weather conditions. Do not use the duplexer outdoors when there is any kind of precipitation.

Jim

k_9qh_o@att.net wrote:

See Diplexer article December 2004 QST page 63.

MFJ has one with all N connectors for $30.

The frequency response sweep looked pretty impressive and it's $70 cheaper when you factor in the EU to Dollar conversion.

GL

Mike
K9QHO

-------------- Original message from John Price <n4qwf@ntelos.net>: --------------

1 Euro is worth $1.26 American on todays market. See this link for
conversion info.

http://www.oasismanagement.com/eurodesk/eurocalc.html